Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Party in the Potty

Brian, Sam, and I were getting ready to leave downtown Waterloo (next town over), so we could go to the 5:00 pm mass in Brussels. We decided we needed to go potty before departing. Conveniently, there were some toilets in the parking garage. "Smart," I noted, "If you don't give them toilets, they're just going to pee all over in the underground parking garage." So, we went inside this unisex bathroom. There were two stalls, a urinal, and a sink. When we entered, the bathroom was empty. When I came out of the stall, there was a line of women out the door. Wow! What a change! I walked over to the sink, and noticed that the urinal, which was only a few feet away from the sink, was now occupied by a middle-aged man. Lovely. I somehow just cannot imagine this scene happening in the U.S.

No comments: