Monday, June 15, 2009

R.I.P.

Well, I think I am ready to wrap this blog up. In some ways, I wish I would have done a lot more with it while I was in Belgium, but I am also glad that I was able to just live my life while I was there.

If we were asked to go on another overseas assignment, I think maybe we might. Maybe. Who knows. It depends on a lot of factors.

I don't think I've gotten the overseas bug out of my system, though.

I love traveling, and if I could do anything in the world, it would be to just travel. That is what being in Belgium afforded us--the ability to travel to numerous places, during the convenience of our weekends.

There were a lot of things that were harder about living there, and we really missed our family, but it's amazing how much smaller technology makes the world seem.

If you are ever given the opportunity to live overseas, I would suggest that you weigh the pros and cons and think about it for a while. Then, try to make it work! You will learn so much about yourself and people, in general. You will see the world in a different way.

Thanks for reading.

Au revoir. Take care.

No comments: